The Buck Landscaping Advantage
- Our advantage over other landscaping & lawn-care companies in the north metro is affordability and flexibility. We desire to see each client acquire the visual eloquence they desire at a price that’s right!
- Our clients often hire us for repeat business because we strive to offer our creative services in a personal, yet professional, manner.
- We value relationship with our customers. Each project is unique to the individual client’s wants and desires. Even after an estimate or beginning stages of project development, we’ve changed designs, implemented additional features, and worked with our clients, ensuring each project is perfect.
- Being a smaller company, we have the ability to be relational and flexible. Our work is about ensuring the quality of each project, not the quantity of jobs that we can complete in a given month.
- Another advantage we have over typical landscaping & lawn-care companies is Buck Landscaping’s understanding of flowers, flower beds and professional gardens. Not many landscaping companies have professional gardeners on site ensuring each hardscape will supplement the natural growth and beauty of flowers, gardens and lawns.
The Buck Landscaping Process
The process is all about you, the client. Each project’s process flexes and morphs depending on each client’s unique needs.
- Typically, we meet with each potential client to hear their ideas and objectives.
- Often we try to set up a time to see the physical location where the transformation will be occurring. Our objective is to turn your dreams and desires into a physical reality.
- We always give FREE ESTIMATES to each and every potential client. After reviewing the initial estimate, we will often analyze the project to see if there is anyway we can save you money. After agreeing on the project details, we begin to calculate initial costs. Over the majority of the costs will be put towards materials.
- While we never use poor materials, we try to buy wholesale and as cheaply as possible to save our clients money in overall cost. Our team will then work on the project with perseverance and dedication!
- We firmly believe hard work produces the best results. We can often bid projects lower than our competition simply because we work harder and faster than they do!
- Close to project completion, we analyze our work with the client to ensure that your needs have fully been met before the final touches are applied.
- Finally, we clean up, step back, and enjoy the beauty of our hard work! We take joy in making each client happy, and we hope that our work will prove to each client that they can trust Buck Landscaping for any landscaping, hardscape installation, lawn care or professional gardening that they may need in the future.